We’ve got a few simple rules to make sure everybody has a safe, fun time:
- NO Drinking & Driving. If you want to drive in the dirt, no alcohol allowed. Impaired drivers will NOT be allowed on the track. On/off duty sheriff/police officers will be on site to enforce this rule.
- Only licensed drivers allowed on the track. If you do not have a valid drivers license you can not go on the track.
- All drivers that wish to go on the track must sign a waiver stating that in the event of any type of accident- Torque Fest and Dubuque County Fairgrounds will not be responsible for damage to vehicles or personal injury.
- Minimum Age – 21 (This age requirement is required by insurance company – there can be no exceptions – sorry)
- No hot laps. Speed Limit is 40 MPH. These laps on the 1/2 mile dirt track are considered PHOTO LAPS. The purpose of these laps is to take participants car on the track for photo opportunity. Drivers that wish to drive in the mud should tell staff before laps to ensure photographer is properly set up. If you are red-flagged for going too fast or reckless driving you will not be allowed on track for the rest of the day.
- Only one car allowed on track at a time. Yes – this may cause a bit of a backup – but get in line and mingle with your fellow gearheads!
- Car Club photos on track – all members of the car club must get in line together. Lead car will tell the gate guard how many cars will be going on the track together.
- If you wish to go on the dirt track again you must get back in the staging lanes and wait your turn.
- Other rules may be added as show approaches.